Cheap all-inclusive beach holidays to Spain, Greece & Egypt in April – from £350pp
ALL-INCLUSIVE holidays are often called hassle-free holidays, since you don’t have to worry about anything after booking.
They don’t have to break the bank either, as we’ve found the best deals to sunny destinations from £350pp in April.
The biggest bargains we’ve found are in Spain and Greece next month, but you could also jet off somewhere further, like Mexico, Egypt and Cape Verde.
Sometimes, all-inclusive holidays can even work out cheaper than self-catering and room-only options, as all your food, drinks and activities are already included.
The cheapest deal we’ve found is in Rhodes, Greece, with seven nights all-inclusive at Rodos Palace Ixia, costing from £350pp.
Another good deal is in Magaluf, Majorca, with seven-night stays at the BH Mallorca Resort available from £384pp all-inclusive next month.
For the same price of £384pp, you could also go to Costa Blanca in Spain at the Magic Tropical Splash Cala De Finestrat.
We also found all-inclusive deals for Egypt, which has been named the “best value for money” by Post Office Travel Money.
This means you can get more for your money when exchanging pounds compared to a year ago, with over £210 extra when exchanging £500.
You could head to Hurghada from £788pp, staying at the Jaz Bluemarine Resort on an all-inclusive basis.
Here are some more deals under £500pp:
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Las Piramides Playa de las Americas in Tenerife, Canary Islands – from £399pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Sol Barbados Magaluf in Majorca, Spain – from £399pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Koni Village Hotel Apartments in Stalis, Crete – from £455pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Turbo Club Apartments in Maspalomas, Gran Canaria – from £473pp
If you’re willing to endure a longer flight, you could go to tropical destinations where sunny weather is guaranteed daily:
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Hotel Riu Touareg in Boa Vista, Cape Verde – from £748pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Riu Vallarta in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico – Pacific Coast, Mexico – from £999pp
Not all deals include a luggage allowance, so remember to check before booking your trip.
We revealed the affordable holiday resort in Morocco with all-inclusive breaks from £293pp, and it’s just 4 hours on the plane.
For a holiday closer to home, we found seaside caravan breaks across the UK from £7pp a night.
And we’ve also found UK caravan breaks for £6pp a night during half term and school summer holidays.