I have booked a lot of vacations, from international destinations like the Maldives and Japan to all inclusives, and by far the hardest vacations to plan for is a Disney Vacation. I have visited Disney World over 75 times in the past 25 years and it is still a challenge because there is so much to plan for and Disney Cruise is a whole different ball gamer. I quit planning my own Disney vacations about 10 years ago and I am never going back
There is just too much to figure out when planning a Disney Vacation
- What hotel to stay at?
- What transportation to take for each park
- Which rides to get lightning lane passes for?
- What parks have early entry?
- What hotels give you early entry?
- When to book dining reservations
- How to use genie +,
- What time to get a virtual queue for the Tron & Guardians of the Galaxy Ride
- the list is ENDLESS!
So, I have a ton of Disney World Tips for people but my #1 tip that gets overlooked the most is to use a Disney Travel Agent. They are completely free and will save you boatloads of time. That being said, not all Disney Travel Agents are the same. So, here are my favorite Disney travel agents I’ve worked with over the years.
1. Best Day Ever Vacations – Best Service & Amazing at Scoring a Great Deal!
After 70 + Disney vacations, Best Day Ever is now our go to for every Disney Vacation. What I love about them, is they are always looking out for me. I will give you a perfect example of why I love Best Day Ever that literally happened last week
They will find you the best deal, even after you booked your vacation
I already booked a Disney World vacation for the upcoming holidays about 7 months ago. Last week, I get a call from our agent and she said Disney came out with a special offer of 35% off rooms for Disney + subscribers that fall within our dates, so she called up Disney and got the exact room and ended up saving me $178.00 per night and over $1,300 on my vacation. Some agents would never do this because their commission would go down and it is more work for them. I have had this happen on multiple occasions with Best Day Ever when booking with them as they are always on the lookout for the best deal.
They even have a place on their site for the unadvertised Disney Cruise deals (that is normally impossible to find)
Trip Planning to it’s fullest – Dining Guides, Packing Lists, Trip Planners and More
We literally got a personalized (the last one was a 58 page guide) which had our entire trip laid out. It included dining recommendations, room reservation #, how to do My Disney Experience and Genie + all laid out for us.
They send out reminders when it is time for booking dining reservations, send you full dining guides and will even help you secure some if needed.
Overall, they are my favorite
Whether you’re visiting Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Aulani, or taking a Disney Cruise, their team of experts can help you plan a vacation that meets your family’s unique needs and preferences. You can visit their website at to learn more.
The only Disney Vacations they don’t book is Adventures by Disney, because as they put it, they don’t have enough first hand experience and they want to make sure they can always offer a first class experience.
What you should look for in a Disney Travel Agent
Before we jump ahead to #2, I do want to share what you should look for in a Disney travel agent, just in case you go with someone different. Just like how not all Disney Rides are the same, not all Disney travel agents are created the same. Some will book your trip and you never hear from them again, and others are an absolute dream to work with.
Here are some things to look for in your Disney Travel agent
- FREE Services – Disney Travel Agents should not charge for the service of booking your reservation (they receive a % from Disney for booking your vacation) – We have had several companies offer “premium services” and really what we got was a 3 page Dining guide which cost us $250
- Itinerary Planning – I don’t need someone to tell me exactly what to do on each day, but it is nice to have a guide o
- Be True Disney Experts – Anyone can google the best disney world hotels, but you want to work with people who know all the little details, like the Beach Club has the best pool in all of Disney World or that you can enjoy night vision of the animals at Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo House.
- Provide Reminders – There are a lot of things to plan for on a Disney trip, when to book dining, when to check in for your cruise. All those reminders should be provided by your travel agent.
- Packing Lists & Guides – Your Disney Travel Agent should also have extras for you like, packing lists, dining guides, park tips and more
- Have Fun Complimentary Extras – Best Day Ever Vacations, offers a ton of complimentary services from a complete planning guide, to money and time saving tips for in the parks and they often have fun gifts for us upon arrival
2. Tink’s Magical Vacations – Best Agency to book an Adventures by Disney International Trip
Tink’s is another solid choice for booking destinations. We used their services to book our Adventures by Disney trip to New York. We got to see Frozen, Good Morning America, the trip was a blast. They are amazing at what they do. They have a whole team dedicated to creating unique and magical experiences for your Disney vacations. If you want to do an Adventures by Disney Trip, this is your agency.
They offer top-notch service and attention to detail to help make your trip planning experience stress-free and enjoyable. You can visit their website at tinksmagicalvacations.com to learn more.
3. Dreams Unlimited Travel – Largest Group of Travel Agents for Disney
This was our first agency we ever used and they are great, however not all their agents are created equal, but on a whole, they are very good. They are a Disney-focused travel agency has been planning dream vacations for over a decade. They specialize in Walt Disney World, Disneyland, and Disney Cruise Line vacations, and their team of experts can help you plan a vacation that fits your family’s budget and interests.
They offer personalized service and support every step of the way to help make your trip planning experience stress-free and enjoyable. You can visit their website at to learn more.
4. Mouse Fan Travel
This Disney-focused travel agency specializes in helping families plan their dream Disney vacations. Their team of experts can help you with every aspect of your trip, from booking your hotel and park tickets to making dining reservations and suggesting the best rides and attractions to visit.
5. Academy Travel
This top-rated Disney travel agency has been planning dream Disney vacations for over 25 years. They specialize in Walt Disney World, Disneyland, and Disney Cruise Line vacations, and their team of experts is passionate about Disney and can help you plan a personalized vacation that meets your family’s unique needs and preferences. They offer exceptional service and attention to detail to help make your trip planning experience stress-free and enjoyable. You can visit their website at to learn more.
Each of our 5 best travel agents for Disney Vacations has their own unique strengths and specialties. We recommend visiting their websites and contacting them directly to learn more about their services and how they can help you plan your dream Disney vacation.